15.11.10

Yes

Turns out I have liked progressive rock and progressive house for a long time without knowing it.

Or knowing what is progressive about these genres.

Drama by Yes is on par with Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd.

I can see the inspiration that the Boards of Canada must have taken when making The Campfire Headphase. The opening Machine Messiah is so deliciously animu, I ^.^'d.



When I spend time with people who are happy I feel I am making them sad by contrasting emotions. A sort of contagious Eeyore.

The Dao of Pooh, simplistically approaching perfection, fell short in its analysis of Eeyore. True melancholy is knowing things will always be bad, no disappointment, no excitement, no change. A perfectly harmonious and unpleasant life.

Spend you time with people who are unhappy. They have the most realistic understanding of the world to be found in the world. Believe the worst will happen and you will always be right.

1 comment:

  1. You will always be right, but you won't ever be happy.

    No wait, I am only happy when I am right.

    From one Eeyore to another, love.

    ReplyDelete