8.11.10

Nostalgia is my time machine

Sitting back and coping with it seems enough some days.
Technically I am still moving forward.
I get the feeling I did high school and uni because I wanted to in part, but also because I didn't want to worry my parents about my future.
But no matter what I do I will be fine at it.
I believe that.


You know the little buddha in the temple in thailand? I am more jaded than that buddha

Perception is not a cone of information you are aware of, it is a filter of all the information you do not see

One cannot listen and talk at the same time, as well we are aware. Already there is more information than can be communicated within a human lifespan. Since expanding lifespans would only expand information, as with day to day conversion of sensory data to perception, filtration is the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment