4.3.08

I'm good idea yes?

So this is a book i'm writing about ideas, I told Nathan. He seemed kinda interested and kept walking. I try to sit on ideas until I make something of them, because otherwise i'll just waste all my creative juice on the concept and never bother recording or making something of it.

Shooting the breeze is nice, but I won't be able to publish a series of interesting conversations I have had with various people.

Well, that and a few lectures when I start on a tangent and nobody seems to follow.

So this book, I tell Nathan, its going to be a series of interesting conversations and a few lectures I have with people who aren't really all that interested in what I have to say, but somehow I'll make this virtual journal of a book have more than one character. Maybe i'll just be all the characters myself, and react according to whatever mood i'm in when I write it.

Nathan agrees this is a good idea and we continue on our quest to cook a delicious lemon and lime slice.

I've got a bunch of ideas, and some of them I think are pretty.

I write them down and put in line breaks whenever I don't think a thought is flowing correctly.

I've still got a belt and a can of tuna sitting on my desk, I really should move them on to their respective owners.

I wonder if that is a chapter worth of information yet.

Kattt777, I will find out who you are.

2 comments: