16.6.06

The Prince 2: The Machiavelling

I may be the only person in the world that wants to see a movie made of this, but as our darling Machiavelli stated, and the current world leaders are proving; it only takes a few stupid people to ruin a few large empires.

I am thinking that, due to the nature of The Prince, the movie should be released as a series of short sketches, much like a retail instructional video.

A typical scene would work like this:

Minister critiques the prince in front of several high ranking lords of his lands.

The prince ignores the response by laughing it off.

PAUSE

The narrator steps in front of this and starts his monologue on how the prince has handled the situation, then talks about the need to appear strong in front of those who are directly under you in power.

RESUME

The prince hears the minister’s critique patiently, then draws his sword and beheads him yelling “How do you like that bitch? I’m the fucking prince here.”


1 comment:

  1. I suppose so.

    I was thinking of doctor who, but then of late that is really all I think of

    ReplyDelete