8.6.06

A children's book

Well,

I was just thinking about how wonderful children are.

After I calmed down a bit, I decided to write a story book that would cripple them with fear and grief over its contents.

Hence this hideous atrocity was formed.

I think I probably should have just stayed in bed this morning.

On the other hand, time for a smoke and some sleeping and then sleep walking.


Maybe I might come visit you while you sleep tonight.

ChungYu is a Chinese linguistic trait of using four words in order to form a saying that is commonly recognised.

It has no actual context that makes it recognisable without a study of traditional Chinese stories

The ultimate meme, an entire culture’s sayings compounded in a code that only with instruction in it will any of them become clear.

I am studying them


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment