16.5.06

My Resume

Isaac Dunn

This is a resume; it gives you the information that you need to know in order to decide that I am worth employing.

I am 19 years old, am able to deal well in stressing situations, have reasonable personal skills and a total lack of any obvious disabilities.

I believe that there are two types of jobs that you can have: a direct trade of services for money, which I would love to avoid, and the benevolent dictatorship of business, in which everyone is given a fair chance to act like a human being and be treated like one. The second of course leads to me acting like a model employee.

I am currently studying a BSc and diploma of modern language at the University of Melbourne. I spent a gap year in China last year studying Chinese language at Liaoning University.

During my gap year I worked as a bartender for two months on weekends, this was mainly a gimmick, but I did learn how to pour a beer.

I also taught English with several companies, this was simple cash in hand work, mainly with university students with classes held in English and Chinese. I was expected to be punctual and put up with whatever disparaging my boss had to say about me in Chinese.

So call or e-mail me.

Isaac wrote this



I guess nobody would actually go for this.

I live in a world where dreams come true rarely, but sometimes

Also a haiku:

Morning clarity
The universe just makes sense
Morning cigarette

And one about my cat:

My cat will kill you
Eat your family and murder
Everyone you love

No comments:

Post a Comment