31.10.10

An unsent letter

Property of Earth
23 The Small Blue Thing
Near the Big Yellow Thing

Dear Human,

I love you.

There seems to be something wrong with the world, maybe you have noticed too. If you haven't I might be hallucinating again, I do that sometimes out of curiosity.

Why do people settle for things that aren't quite what they want?
I know if someone swapped my oxygen for sulphur I would not complain.

Dictatorships fail because children ask questions nobody can answer. What does your boss smell like? Committed any thought crimes today?

Alcoholics: drink your beer
Diabetics: eat your glucose
Nymphomaniacs: call me


P.S. look up, they know you know what I know




Have you ever felt like killing her with your size?

"I knew that madmen have unnatural strength; and I knew I was a madman..."
- Renfield, from Abraham Stoker's Dracula

'In this society [sic], universities are like vultures [sic], picking the bones of an economy already stripped by the wealthy and stupid [sic].' - Glyn Davis

"...creatures that don't have sex are compensated by potential immortality."
- John J. Medina, The Clock of ages

"Any American who is prepared to run for president should
automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so." - Gore Vidal

No comments:

Post a Comment