14.3.17

Holiday or Vacation?

Went home.

Might move back there. 

Dreamed of the convent ghost. It talked to me this time. Led friends through the attic room in the side staircase, then up to the skylight altar area. The moon was showing through a cloudy sky. 

It followed, it spoke. It was a ward of the nuns. I didn't understand the rest. 

The feasting hall had vanished, as had the old safe tunnel and refurbished dangerous one. They led to the same guardpost but now the cracked wall under the archways was fenced off. 

The drop from a pipe onto a different pipe under the bridge and bike path was still there, and now I had the idea of adding a solvent to the moss to burn it off without slipping. The fumes might affect the rest of the tunnels, but the wind blows strongly there and it might be okay. 

The abandoned factory the pipe led to is still there; I didn't visit after last time but I imagine the doors have been locked again, though the windows and railings will likely still be broken. 

How much further does the Epping line have to extend to reach Brooklyn? 

The importance of green in my life is apparent now. Though I would rather help someone dye a pug red than read stories to adult children. 

Tidepool and reef.






No comments:

Post a Comment