2.11.12

Shangers and mash


Duolan park and modern art museum.

Beautiful, I showed up before the lazy artists got out of bed and started deconstructionism. So I spent my morning walking the park and doing a bit of taichi with some folks that thought I was weird but warmed immediately when they realized I knew the movements and spoke their language.

They told me that warm water was better for my health than chilled water, which could upset my stomach chi. Then we all smoked a cigarette and said goodbye.

There was a giant dragon made from plastic in the blue and white china style. I didn't care for it.

At the modern art museum, the deconstructionism was in full swing. The theme was water based ink, used in traditional chinese calligraphy.

I really liked the dead bird that lacked any anatomical correctness.

There was a really cool washout of a sunset with a sunset in the background. In the final piece the canvas is washed out to sea.

I bought a cheap bag with a kangaroo on it and had breakfast at a sushi place.

No comments:

Post a Comment