31.10.11

Occupied toilets are useless.

Preoccupied space
Public land is not free
Don't pitch a tent on the bus
Sitting next to me

Taking it back?
From the wealthy hoarders?
They gave it to you
They are rich without borders

What purpose, what reason?
Are you all young James Dean?
Or worse seeking freedom;
A cause with no means.

Still you stuck with your protest
Under law well protected
Then in came the police
doing just as expected

Standing firm, yet retreating
You stuck to belief
And nobody died
Which was a relief

You do not know hunger
You are unready to die,
You know things must change
But you do not know why

Revolution changes everything;
No Ideals, No Success
Now quoting a modern philosopher
I digress:


"You say you wanted evolution
The ape was a great big hit
You say you want a revolution, man
I say that you're full of shit"


On idealism I rate you highly
On focus it's much worse
And don't get me started
On who was here first

I do not trust your cause
Sympathetic it may be
You might speak for the 99
But you can't speak for me

You can stand in the rain
With a head full of mace
While I empty my mind of
Preoccupied space

No comments:

Post a Comment