12.1.09

Dissipation of black holes

Hawking radiation is a means of a black hole dissipating energy. If this scales with size of a black hole then it is easy enough to expect it may be in the form of an inverse square, somewhat akin to gravity.

What happens when black holes collide? If similar to eddies, does this imply universal creation/recreation via a singular really ultra supermassive black hole?

And of course the applicable cliché is required: Does this mean that black holes intersect? Could particles drawn into one appear as hawking radiation from another? If there is a means of energy transfer between, what does this imply for logistics?

I am not a space pilot, but if nobody else is interested in flying into a black hole to see what happens I volunteer.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting thoughts.

    It is also possible that even micro black holes do not evaporate according to several recent papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous00:06

    Great information. Lucky me I came across your site by accident (stumbleupon).

    I've saved it for later!

    Feel free to visit my web blog - ancient egypt gods

    ReplyDelete